Saturday 28 November 2009

Design Your Future, Excel Centre Exhibition





For two days during mid November I managed to get some work with the Landscape Institute representing the course at the Excel Centre, near Canning Town in East London. It was a quite a lot of fun to do actually. It consisted Steve Cole and I (Matt my tutor was there for the first day as well) chatting to students and trying to convince them that Landscape Architecture is the most ultimate and satisfying profession in the world. Well maybe I was acting like more of a mad salesman than the other two... I really got into it- my voice was gone after second day.

All in all, I think we managed to bag about 70 or 80 students on our sign-up sheets so I'm sure the LI will be getting some fresh interest thanks to our heartfelt sales pitches and passion for the profession.


These videos give a quick insight into the Landscape Architecture profession if you'd like to know more about it yourself...






Man fair play to Matt and his team that went on that cycle. Here their website that they set up in conjunction with that
eco-adventure

-

No comments:

Post a Comment