Tuesday 20 April 2010

UCAS Fair- Kensington Olympia




Steve Cole, one of his work mates (I'm sorry for not rememvering your name mate) and I, manned the 'I Want to be a Landscape Architect' station and talked to the thousands (it seemed) of hopeful students trying to figure out what the profession is all about. If only it could be summed up in less than ten minutes!

All in all it was another fun few days with LI promoting and making the most of the free coffee and Minstrels. (BTW, the best way to get a 15 y.o kid to gain an interest in anything is to lure them with Minstrels).

This red-headed chap worked in the stall beside me and at the end of the week told me how unnerving it was to work beside me. This was because I apparently looked EXACTLY like his, even more coincidentally strange, Irish cousin.

He probably just says that to all his exhibition neighbors...

No comments:

Post a Comment